Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 03, 2015 at 06:34 PM

Hi PC,

Been meaning to properly'introduce' myself as a Community Liason, for some time. Well, mainly, last month, when I saw this thread. I formally became a Team member, as we refer to one another, back at the tail end of September 2014. I've been a member of this site since spring 2013.

I am a divorced single mom of three, all boys, close in age with a 3year 10month span. Needless to say, I am busy, busy, busy. I do work, outside the home with mothers hours. Two of my sons are seen by a neurologist, each with language delays, communication disabilities and developmental delays. There's a lot of involvement because of that.

What brought me to PC, is an interest in psychology, that honed through the years. I was a victim of domestic violence, now survivor. I do have depression and anxiety and also have multiple schlerosis which is the RRMS kind, relapsing/remitting. I've been in remission for numerous years.

Well, that's the nutshell of my intro. Hope you find the compassion and support that you deserve. I'm free to receive emails, through here(PM's) if you've questions. I use Tapatalk primarily, can be buggy on pm notifications, but I do my best to respond.

Just remember you are not alone.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Last edited by healingme4me; Feb 03, 2015 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: To give a more personal feel, I'm including a photo..

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken, Marshmallows, pegasus

Thanks for this!
AmandaBroken, Marshmallows, pegasus