View Single Post
livmag
Newly Joined

Member Since Feb 2015
Default Feb 09, 2015 at 02:38 PM

Hello. A boy aged ten that I nanny seems to be obsessed with joking about death and blood. I've only been watching him for a few months. It could be his best friend rubbing off on him because the kids have mentioned that his best friend also likes to joke about these subjects. However, I'm still wondering what it signifies? He never talks about it with any true evil intent that I can see. The only major issue I know about in his life is the recent divorce of his parents. I find that he likes to argue against me. Last week it was simply to tell me off regarding politics by repeating something his dad must have said to him. He informed me of his party affiliation, because I said something that hinted of mine days before. I said that I didn't think the level of political division we have in our country is really a good thing. He responded that he would like there to be a civil war.... I try to be kind and fair to all of the kids. He has a twin who is a girl. Then a younger brother. I don't know what I did that makes him want to constantly set himself up against me. He also gets frustrated quite easily sometimes. One day he was knitting something and it got caught on something and tangled and he started shrieking and screaming these angry, high-pitched screams. I just went over and untangled it for him. I find it hard to understand kids sometimes. What did I do to make him not like me? Any ideas about what could be wrong?
livmag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote