View Single Post
apleee

Member Since Sep 2014
Trig Feb 26, 2015 at 01:46 PM

Hi this a bit weird but here goes. I have been having sex with this guy friend ( sort of friend) for around four years on and off. I cant remember when this started but he likes to talk to me during sex like I am a thirteen year old ......Ive likes to role play but its more him talking whilst fondling rather than me having any involvement or real input . I just go off into my own world. It bothers me. There is nothing intimate about it and he has done the verbal role play for all the time Ive known him but in the beginning it was he was a teacher or a policeman etc etc. just a bit of background about me I am 49 year old female . When I was in my first serious relationship of five years when I was seventeen I didnt ever have sex with my boyfriend because it made me feel sick and it repulsed me . I dont know whats happened and I really dont want to go there and open up something I cant handle I have enough going on as it is! But the other thing is I like the submissive side to our sex which isnt like me am not submissive in real life. Can u shed some light please ? Thanks Apleee ) ask-the-therapist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
apleee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote