View Single Post
Sirensong18

Member Since Jan 2015
108 hugs
given
Default Feb 27, 2015 at 07:20 PM

So since hubby told me we could take a break from sex for a while to let me get things figured out with my body and what works for me to get off and enjoy myself, we’ve had sex twice. I guess we’ll have to give plan ‘B’ a try.

Plan ‘B’, I suppose, is where I try to figure out what’s wrong with me and fix it, while still having sex with my husband so he doesn’t feel unloved.

The day after he said we’d have a break, I could feel the pain and hurt resonating from him as we sat in a very long and silent car ride. He was giving me one word answers to questions, and not carrying on conversations at all. I could tell he was upset, but when I’d ask him how he was, I’d only get “fine” as an answer.

I can understand how he was feeling - he was feeling hurt, and like I didn’t love him or wasn’t attracted to him anymore. So after we got home, I had a brief nap, got out the vibrator, and got myself worked up enough to handle sex. I was able to have an “okay” orgasm with the vibrator (read: it felt nice, but not great). I initiated the sex. I did enjoy it, it was easier than it’d been in the past as far as not hurting as much. I really tried to stay in the moment, and connect with him and show how much I do still love him. Still, I did not orgasm from the sex. (In years past, I was always able to cum from sex, usually multiple times.)

The next day we ended up having sex again, this time without a “vibrator warm up round” for me. I was able to really enjoy myself for the most part, and was actually into it more than I’ve been in months. I was trying again to really stay engaged in the moment, really focusing, and working to just enjoy all the sensations and feelings as they washed over me. This did work well – for a while.

But no matter what position I tried or how much I touched myself, I just couldn’t seem to cum. It was very frustrating – I’d get really into it, start creeping towards an orgasm, then he’d have to stop for a while to stop himself from going over the edge prematurely. Then we’d start up again, but the same position that was working towards an orgasm for me before was not working anymore. (He seems to REALLY like it when I’m enjoying myself and getting into it – which is a problem because then he has to stop and so I can’t get off. But if he were to keep going, he’d cum in 30 seconds where it would still take me a few more minutes of the action to actually get off. Bit of a conundrum.)

It started hurting a bit towards the end. SO I moaned and was behaving “sexy” (read: animated behavior in which I appear to be enjoying myself), which helped throw hubby over the edge so he came. I got a nice cuddle afterwords, but I can’t help feeling frustrated and hurt (emotionally and a bit physically too.) It’d be a lot easier to enjoy sex if I was able to ENJOY SEX and cum at least once. L Hubby did ask me if I’d enjoyed myself during the cuddle, to which I said that I did but I couldn’t get over the edge. I’m not sure if he even heard me – he passes out pretty quick after sex. (I call it the “sex coma” haha) It would be nice if he could maybe play with my clit after sex and get me off that way, but once he’s done he’s pretty much done – simply doesn’t have any energy or wherewithal to do anything more.

So once he was snoring, I quit cuddling since it doesn’t make me feel connected to him at all when he’s just snoring and not like actively holding me and loving me. I got up, got cleaned off, and played sims on the computer for an hour or two till I could finally try to sleep.

Now I’m stuck. I simply don’t know what to do. I am trying to be good to myself, monitor my depression and not get down in the dumps so much. I am trying to figure out what touches/strokes turn me on. The problem is that it never seems to be the same twice. Or worse, something will feel great for a while, then for no reason it will suddenly stop working all together. So I’ll be all into it, getting worked up, then suddenly it’ll stop feeling good and just feel awkward or weird. How am I supposed to guide or instruct hubby in how to turn me on when I can’t even figure it out?

When I do try to direct him or tell him faster, slower, more side to side, whatever – I can tell that to him, it seems like I’m putting him down or telling him he’s doing it “wrong” – when in fact I’m just trying to enjoy myself and not assigning any blame on him at all. But I can see that it still hurts him, and he quits trying after a while when he can’t do anything “right”. So then I feel all pressured to just cum already and cum quickly – but that doesn’t work in my headspace at all. The more I try to force it or just get there already, the farther away it seems to be.

Also – just need to vent here – I’m feeling a bit pissed off about yesterday. I want him to make the effort to make sure I enjoy myself too. But I also understand that neither of us know how to get me to reliably cum, so how can I be mad at him for not getting me there? Ugh it’s just so complicated, and I feel so two ways about everything.

I used to love sex. I used to have multiple orgasms, sometimes even without him touching me. I figured he had magic fingers, or maybe it was just that our connection was so strong.

I don’t think we’ll be having sex today. I have to work a long day, and won’t be home till late. He doesn’t like sex at night, so I guess I get a reprieve. Tomorrow I work a more standard day shift, coming home in the early evening. I’m already getting uptight and anxious about possibly having to have sex tomorrow.

Thank you to this group for letting me vent and write these long posts, even if you don’t read them. Writing is cathartic for me, and even when I don’t come to any new solutions or get new ideas, it still makes me feel a bit better to just get how I’m feeling off my chest.

Hugs and love. –Sirensong18
Sirensong18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FranzJosef, Webgoji