Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2013
993 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2015 at 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirensong18 View Post
Thank you for the very good advice. I ended up going home early from work last night because I was so upset about all this, and hubby and I had another good talk - outside of the bedroom. He's feeling better and like things are moving in the right direction, because the last 2 times we got together he was able to at least excite me and turn me on, so he feels like we're making progress and he's happy to keep working with me to make it even better. So that's good.

I like your suggestions of saying things like "I love it when you..." etc. I am trying to be a better communicator and tell him what I need, both in the bedroom and outside of it. He has been helping out with housework A LOT more lately, so that has helped my attitude and outlook quite a bit too.

I recently got a groupon for a wine tasting and 4 course meal deal. I'm super excited for a date night! And with hubby's birthday coming up, I got us tickets to a Broadway show that'll be in town and I'm thinking of treating him to an exotic dinner (thai, indian, or maybe japaneese cuisine. We love trying new things together.) I think you're right in saying that part of the problem is simply a lack of romance. We need some time to just reconnect and bond more. So hopefully these outings will help.

Not quite sure what you're referencing there. Can you give me more info? Thanks. -Sirensong18
Awesome to hear about your upcoming date nights! Kudos! And also about you guys getting some positive communication going.

In reference to #2, you had mentioned that sex had started to hurt a little by the end.

Quote:
It started hurting a bit towards the end. SO I moaned and was behaving “sexy”
There are lubricants like KY Yours and Mine that might help a little with that and they also have a really wild feeling to them that might help push you over the edge as well. There are other products out there like Yours and Mine that give cool sensations and such that help with the excitement as well.