Thread: What to do?
View Single Post
Dustyharley2

Member Since Nov 2014
7 hugs
given
Default Mar 09, 2015 at 07:29 PM

My son (11) was kicked out of his after school program that's run by the local mental health center. He tried to intimidate a staff member by looking up 'how to kill someone you hate' online during computer time. I know that is not acceptable but that's why he's there! This is the first time the staff has ever had to deal with him in this manner. Before this happened they were raving about how great he was and what a good role model he is for the other kids. He did it to intimidate a staff member that wouldn't let him do something he wanted to do and to try to get kicked out of the program. Now that he's gotten what he wanted he's even worse to deal with at home and the therapist is only planning to see him every other week still! That isn't going to help, we've been through the 'every other week' sessions before and it always works out that they don't see the problem anymore! Anyone can pretend things are going great for 45 minutes every 14 days! What do I do? I've tried explaining this to them and no one is listening.
Dustyharley2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Ruftin