growlithing has no updates.

10 yr Member
53 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 09, 2015 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I would probably try to date people who aren't s/m first maybe even have sex and then proceed with s/m? I am not sure about your first contact being s/m? Be careful regardless what you decide to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My point isn't that I'm looking for an immediate answer to this. Issues like that are just something that has been seriously bothering me for a very very long time.

LCM asked me over a year ago while I was still in patient if I was bisexual. I said that I am not but that I believe sexuality is fluid and that I would be accepting of myself if I did meet a woman I was attracted to. I asked her why and she said that I seem sexually "scattered" to her because I was pretty sexually overt in groups but "not towards anything specific". Still not sure what she means by that. But I am sexually scattered. I dream of very "violent" sex but am so afraid sex in general. I don't know how much I want to carry outside of the bedroom. I inflict pain on myself and I love it, but then I feel so guilty for it. I'm not making any immediate choices concerning what type of relationship I want to start out with and in what context I want to lose my virginity, but I do think I need to start talking about all of this before I end up in a bad situation.
growlithing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bill3