Ruftin
Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Nov 2014
3,127 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2015 at 08:44 PM

(((Dusty))) I agree with you. His behavior does warrant more intensive therapy, and an after school program.

How did the teacher know he was trying to intimidate her/him and not researching the kill/hate site for someone else? Did your son tell the staff that's what he was doing or did they just assume it?

I don't understand how they can kick him out like that without warning, advanced notice, other options, discipline (no computer access). They've really left you and your child in a vulnerable position. My sister works with autistic children and they hit, kick, punch, bite her all day long and they get pardoned because they are mentally ill, They cannot be kicked out. It's considered psychological profiling or prejudice??? Something like that. You may want to ask his therapist and p-doc about your rights for his care provision. I don't see how your son is any different in regards to having mental illness and qualifying for special care.

Kids do that kind of crap in regular schools all the time!! I know, I come from a family full of teachers!

Keep appealing until they offer you another option, and if not start going up the chain of command. They would get sick of my face if it were me. I really feel for you and hope you can get some results, fast!!
Ruftin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote