View Single Post
Butternut

Butternut has no updates.

8 yr Member
11 hugs
given
Default Apr 13, 2015 at 12:14 PM

You are very Welcome BigMama!

Sounds like you guys are trying. I know how it feels to be that way, like your a single mother. I mean my husband has been working 60 hour weeks and I lose alot of humph to do things just because I have so much to do ALL THE TIME!

Your kids are going to grow up knowing their mother cared for them.

And maybe having the kids understand that tempers fly when you have less sleep and working all the time, maybe to give them the understanding how why he is that way (there is no excuse but we can all get that way sometimes) and controlling your anger is hard but with alot of work it pays off, like how your explaining not yelling at a loved one. I think its awesomet that your making sure your kids know its not right because you don't want them to grow up thinking thats how to do it.

I'm glad to hear he is trying with the kids. That takes alot for anyone to do. Especially working as much as he is.

My husband stayed home with the kids while I worked a full time job to an 80 hour a week job for a little. But before that he never understood why I was so ready to get out of the house when he got home from work or How I could just ignore a pile of dishes or wanted to take a shower with NO INTERUPPTIONS! He never gave me that respect, until he was home with the kids. About a month into it, I came home from work and he just kept apoligizing to me, because he really didn't get it until he was in it.

I hope he attends the next session, maybe you'll be able to get more out.