View Single Post
Seeker101

Member Since Jan 2015
49 hugs
given
Default Apr 26, 2015 at 10:20 PM

Hellion, you sound like you know the in's and out's of SSDI better than the Average Joe. I called a few lawyers and they all said to apply first and then call them when I got the denial. So I have. I've applied.

The local SSA office sent me a letter asking me to call because they needed clarification on a couple of my answers. Because I explained I have difficulties getting out of the house in my free-form section of the application, I'm sure that's part of the reason why they also took my SSI application over the phone.

Additionally, the agent I talked to kept saying "when you're approved." I listened closely after the first time she said it, and it was definately "when" and not "if." And she said it 3-4 times. Soooooo, does that sound good?

Rx: Currently - Latuda 80 mg, bupropion 300 mg, hydroxyzine 50 mg, lisinopril 20 mg, Cymbalta 90 mg, counseling.
Past - Imitrex, Fiorcet, Ergostat, Zoloft, Lamotrigine, Oxcarbazepine, Abilify, Paxil, Celexa, Pamelor, Soma, Norco, Flexeril, Diclofenac, mirtazapine, trazodone, lithium, DBT group & individual therapy.

Ain't that the truth?!?
Seeker101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote