View Single Post
dissociative

Member Since Aug 2015
5 hugs
given
Default Aug 08, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby View Post
Elysium had a good idea about posting a sticky thread for links to articles regarding abuse.

Here is her link to an article describing covert sexual abuse.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Sexual-Abu...orms&id=382309
Well, according to that list, which is not exhaustive, that cousin of mine was an abusive bastard. Well I always knew that, talked to my sisters about it, who agreed with me that he was weird in general and they didnt like him either, and I refused to go back to see that part of my family at some point. That was some good sense, I'm proud of myself. I played it all down though, because it was way too embarrassing to talk about. I had such a disgust for him that I didnt want to think about it all afterwards, and I'm having a hard time remembering what exactly happened in the worst moment. There was no penetration though, "just" an attempt to violently take my clothes off, and pressing really hard with his knee against my genitals. It was painful. I hated him before, because he had been weird (must have been a sick asshole, when I think about it now), and I hated him afterwards. I'm not even sure how old I was, but it was before puberty, something between 10-12. He was older, 17 or 18. Well, it was sh**t, but I never thought I was sexually abused. I need to talk to my sisters about it, they will remember that story.
dissociative is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Soy bien, WhatDayIsItAgain