View Single Post
Restin
Veteran Member

Member Since Apr 2003
1 hugs
given
Default Sep 18, 2015 at 05:33 PM

I don't know what the addy is but there's a wonderful article, or book, by Judith Nelson titled, "Crying is a two person behavior".

Also, I agree that "Sizzling" could be more specific about what is wrong with each article in particular. And it sounds like Sizzling has gotten hurt by some experiences that lead to throwing it all into the trashheap. To give Sizzling some credit, though, Freud said that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. But he also was shortsighted about transference issues, that have been better understood and treated in recent decades. He treated mostly neurotic patients and was very short on how to deal with the schizoid problems. Therapy is very different for those, respectively. I learned the hard way how being treated like a neurotic was all wrong, as I was schizoid. Now, when I read books or articles, I know to make a difference between neurosis treatment and schizoid treatment. BPD requires different approaches, too. Most of us on the site for awhile, know about this, I realize.

Last edited by Restin; Sep 18, 2015 at 05:48 PM..
Restin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken

Thanks for this!
AmandaBroken