View Single Post
Ghost5

Member Since Mar 2013
Default Oct 01, 2015 at 08:46 AM

Hi everyone, just thought I'd ask a few questions here as I can relate to a lot of what people are saying.

I have became totally paranoid that my wife is cheating on me, it's constant. I see "flirting" in every interaction she has with men, at times I don't talk to her for days because i think she flirted with someone in a shop or once a boyfriend of her best friend. I also am quite paranoid that people in general will hurt or eventually hurt me. After a breakdown 3 years ago, I haven't worked and have depression and other mental health problems. I am a recluse now and rarely talk to people.

My psychiatrist thinks I have social anxiety, general anxiety,ocd thinking and low self esteem but I think he's missing something as he's prescribing higher and higher doses of anti depressants which are doing nothing to help.

I understand that to have psychosis and delusions you don't have insight but I can see my thoughts *might* be irrational but I don't know if they are or not, what if my thoughts actually are true? They're all consuming and are enough to keep me away from all people and constantly suspicious of my wife which is a horrible,horrible way to live :-(
Ghost5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lost_in_the_woods