waggiedog
Grand Poohbah
Community Liaison

Member Since Jan 2011
2,570 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 01, 2015 at 09:37 AM

............................... yep RxQueen, that's the nature of our illness hunny ~~ we do it anyways and we always end up promising ourselves we won't do it again but who are we tryin' to kid? It's playing with fire and no matter how much we get badly burnt, we play the nasty destructive disgusting game. That's how we see ourselves on the whole, disgusting, but that's only because we feel alone, ashamed and think we are the only ones doing this consume/up~chuck etc. I'd be devastated if I thought my friends or even distant friends knew what I do, and from start to finish, the whole prolonged procedure which takes up a great deal of time, not to mention, as you said MONEY. Usually money which we don't have, but how could we explain where the money goes?? Oh and of course there's the shop assistant who serves us all this multi~buy stuff. ''oh it's for the kids'' says us, or ''oh it's a birthday party'' depending on whether it's loads of carbs or chocolate, or even the best quick fry steak'' I KNOW my ED will go to the grave with me, I've been hospitalised a number of times, they just couldn't get through. That all started at 19 years old, now in 56 and STILL doing crazy things to prevent weight gain and try and make myself feel better.
waggiedog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Kate King