waggiedog
Grand Poohbah
Community Liaison

Member Since Jan 2011
2,570 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2015 at 04:38 PM

Hi there Shaggy and thankyou soooooooooo very much for your response. YES, OMG, I can't believe that I've spent so so many year being a total slave to my ED's, I'm almost ashamed, nobody really knows what I do to stay slim, wish with all my heart I could say ''thin'', but for some reason even though I don't eat hardly anything, I don't loose weight, makes me so so angry. To a small degree I do share a small amount of my ED with a close old school friend of 45 years, but only because she has really problematic OCD's. Nothing to do with eating but she's not shocked in any way. There's absolutely NO WAY I could now go out and eat in a restaurant, I'd feel so self conscious and watching what everybody else was eating according to their size!!! I even check out peoples baskets in the supermarket to see what they are buying according to their size, ******* nuts or what eh??? Anyways hunny, sending you BIG HUGS and a hell of a lot more LOVE, as ever. Carol and darling love of my life ''Waggie~dog'' XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
waggiedog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ShaggyChic_1201, Wild Coyote