View Single Post
martamiriam

Member Since Dec 2014
1 hugs
given
Unhappy Oct 07, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
Other than Psych Central, what are your favorite or top resources/blogs/news sites/etc. you visit regularly for this disorder or issue? Please reply to this thread and list a few of what you consider the best of the best online today.

Thank you!
DocJohn
I have tried five times to kill myself because of my I guess he is now my ex boyfriend. He told me he was deeply in love with me and now almost two years later he filed an injunction for harassment against me because after almost a year in which he just disappeared I emailed him and told him how sad I was and depressed that we weren't together anymore and asked him to please respond to me..he responded all right.. he filed an injunction for harassment against me and I am so bewildered and heart broken...I cannot understand why someone i was so close to and who told both me and my son how in love with me he was would do this to me. we are in our sixties and i firts got on this forum almost a year ago. will he ever come back? He lives alone and does not take meds but hears voices telling him he needs to kill people...The hearing for the injunction was a farce...four emails I sent him because on my end they said they were blocked but i hoped that maybe once they would get through..I did not harass the man...he is so paranoid...how could he tell me that he loves me so very very much and then do this and stay away from me for almost two years? We had connected on a very deep level something i never experienced even having been married twice...please help me..
martamiriam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote