View Single Post
123zagori

Member Since Nov 2015
20 hugs
given
Default Nov 15, 2015 at 07:46 AM

Hello there...I am new here and I am very confused as to what's happening to me...I'm 15 years old (female) and some strange things have been happening the past few months...I have been hearing voices INSIDE of my head and they decide what I should do and what not.I'm scared of them because the one says she is a ghost and she can posses me and make me kill everyone I love and the other voice (a male one) says he's a serial killer and he will kill me when I least expect it.Lately (the past 2 or so weeks) I have been seeing things such as shadow people in the corner of my eye...When I look again they are not there and/or are just another object...Sometimes I even see them move when the object I confuse to be them is completely still.Then there is this girl around my age following me through refelctions...I don't know what's wrong with me..I am afraid of what they can make me do...They get me paranoid and angry for no reason...I tend to confuse reality and fantasy a LOT lately..When I go out to school I don't know what's real or not...What if this is more than just puberty?!..I'm scared...
123zagori is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Takeshi