View Single Post
Brina1891

Member Since Jul 2007
Default Aug 12, 2007 at 02:08 AM

I went and seen my therapist last week. We discussed the fact that since I was a child I had this delusion as she called it. I was terrified to get out of bed at night because in the dark I would see this black dog and after a few years it was gone. As an adult for the past 7 years I have seen this figure of this man who has skin as white as snow, eyes like a black void, long black nails, and black wings. But when the light is turned on there is nothing there. Also when I was a child I slept in a bed across from bunkbeds that I couldn't sleep on the bottom bunk or even across from it because to me it looked like the bed's mattress was rising and falling like breathing. The doc said it is probably Psychosis. I was sitting in bed at 5am yesterday morning talking to a friend who was beside me and I jumped back and screamed because it looked like there was a bat that flew right at my head. My friend turned on the light and there was nothing there. I was wondering if this Psychosis could be caused from a head trauma I got when I was around 5 years old. I tripped on the sidewalk and it my forehead so hard I blacked out. They took me to the er but instead of doing any xrays or anything like that they brought in the hospital social worker and asked if I was being abused. They told my mother I had a concusion and to give me tylenol. It wasn't long after that when these delusion started happening. Does anyone know anything about if childhood head traumas can cause Psychosis??? If you do please let me know.
Brina1891 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote