kaliope
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2011
9,987 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2015 at 12:03 PM

i certainly understand depression and how hard it is to get out of. i am sorry to hear you are struggling so much. your situation certainly isnt helping much. ive adopted a simple philosophy. when you do good, you feel good. im not saying it is easy when you are depressed because i know everything looks like crap or at least that is what your mind is telling you. even having the best of everything can not be good enough. but at least you can have the positive self talk to counteract the negative and that is a little bit of something and takes some of the stress off. (therapy really helped me to and finding the right med) but finding the right resources to manage your situation will be a step in the right direction. you say you are from citrus county. i googled that and it came up with florida. contact this agency if it is florida. Home. if not, google a family resource center for your local area. if you look at this site you will see what these agencies do. they have people who help you with resources to get you the help you need to get on your feet. taking a step to take care of you and your kids may be the first step to getting better.

welcome to psych central. you will find we have several forums where you can post about your concerns and receive feedback from other members. you will get a lot of support here. again, welcome

kaliope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote