View Single Post
Fightharder

Member Since Dec 2015
Default Dec 04, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzybear View Post
Hi thank you for the welcome
I felt the need to write to this forum because I have suffering from billing at work. I have 5 years in my current job the first two and a half were extraordinary. But the last years there I have been working with a new supervisor. This person was reported to skip the company policies, when she knew this she took against me. Her manager is her friend so both have made my life impossible affecting my family as well, my health ( I developed insomnia and I have a contracture in my back that last 1 year) I'm frustrated, angry and sad at the same time
I reported this after one year of abuses. They are checking my case. This fight is going to be hard. My supervisor and her supervisor ( at the end my supervisor as well ) are very close, they are professional liars and I don't know how my case is going to close or what are going to be the conclusions. I swear and I have my conscious clean, I'm said the true. But know I'm alone because the rest of the team have been rewarded with lot of money, so there are silence now. My only hope is to have faith that my case is going to well reviewed and the is going to come up
In the mean time I have my family tired, but supportive. I'm burn out and exhausted, full of hate against this people who have hurted me without I deserved. I'm sad the most part of the time, nervous, very difficult to enjoy my family and my hobbies. Tired the most part of the time. I wake up sometime at night and started to cry. Very irritable ... I didn't do anything I have worked so hard, I'm a honest person ... My life it shouldn't be like that know
Fightharder is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skywoulf