eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

eskielover has no updates.

15 yr Member
14.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 26, 2015 at 09:11 PM

It could also cause an increase of starving ones self even more. If a person mentally wants to keep getting thinner because they see the self as fat no matter how thin they are. There isn't a med in the world that will cure that cause for anorexia & it won't even stop the symptoms because with anorexia we shut off the feeling of hungar & most times the stomach doesn't even growl any longer.

However this brings up a very important point about anorexia that mant treatment providers don't understand. There are many reasons for anorexia. Body image being only one in a number of many. Body image issues aren't solved with meds. Depression or anxiety triggered anorexia on the other hand it's more possible for meds to help....however when I was dealing with stressed triggered anorexia....loosing the weight was almost addictive. Also the trauma had been so bad I went through my pdoc gave me Seroquel to sleep because of the nightmares. Seroquel is known for weight issues....it never fazed the anorexia which I dealt with for several years that time. I still restrict to keep my weight under control though at a safe weight now...I want it to stay there & not go high like the first time with anorexia. Too hard for me living alone to get on a normal eating schedule or food & oral surgery with no teeth now makes eating a chore not a pleasure

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote