View Single Post
cureav
cureav has no updates.

10 yr Member
7 hugs
given
Default Jan 30, 2016 at 06:52 PM

Hi there,
I am 33 y/o guy and seeing one woman and we are having a good time cuddling. Natural, cause of progression, we are taking things further. At the beginning she said that she 'doesn't want to go all the way cause after 3-4 times it would be boring to us'?!? Lately she makes me really horny but doesn't let me go all the way. She said that she would like me to have an orgasm without penetration, just rubbing, but for me it is not possible.
Lately, cause I don't ejaculate, it stresses me a lot. I told her that, but she holds her boundary I don't know why.
By the way, she has 4 y/o child and is a Muslim (to me has no influence).

What I wanted to ask was... and you men I hope you understand this stress caused by no ejaculation, what could I do to reduce it? I'm getting angry at her but at first I loved just cuddling with her.

If I may ask this unpleasant question: to me it seems like she won't let me have sex with her cause she feels I'll be disappointed of a feeling of down there cause she gave a birth to a child? (sorry, I never had sex with a woman that gave birth)

Do you have any advice how could I reduce my stress? To me it feels silly masturbating alone after our hot cuddling session. But it reduces my stress.
I am really patient guy but I don't know anyone who would take this long without getting angry and stressful.

Thanks a lot!
cureav is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote