View Single Post
Rand.

Member Since Feb 2013
92 hugs
given
Default Feb 01, 2016 at 09:58 PM

After reading what youve experienced... My best advice would be to use the women's rooms. I know it sucks. I know it's not easy. The whole situation is - messed up- (I'd use stronger language but I can't on these forums). And it's vile and wrong. But is it worth getting beat up for the discomfort in the women's room? Especially if things ever got out of hand. I'm being blunt because I worry about your safety.

If you decide you want to try and pass as male, I'd urge you to give it some time before going to the men's to make sure you're passing okay.

Having said all that. You're a valuable human being who's just trying to be theirself. You shouldn't be the one who has to change, you're not doing anything wrong. It's society that should change because they're the ones doing wrong. Sadly this doesn't always happen, or it might take time to happen. And during that time, you'll have to weigh your pros and Cons for yourself. Make a list of pros and cons for going to the men's room and one for the women's.

I am sorry you have to go through this. Keep in touch here as often as you need to. And stay safe.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

"The days were dark
And the nights were bright
I would never trade tomorrow for today" -Rush

Rand. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363

Thanks for this!
scar12346