View Single Post
LapisRose

LapisRose has no updates.

15 yr Member
Default Nov 04, 2004 at 09:43 AM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
I don't know where to go. I have a relationship that has some abuse, but not physical, at least people that know me tell me he needs to be medicated, he's a control freak and I need to get help, but I truly don't see the abuse much. I do and I don't, there are reason's for my husband's behavior and I feel for him, but I want out and I am scare to do it. Therapist are expensive (no ofense) and I know I cannot do it alone. I am in St. George, UT.
Any help?

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

<font color="purple"> My situation is similar but not enough for me to think my husband would need meds for his problems which I know stem from difficulties I've had in the recent past as well as his own issues. The other thing is, I don't know where to start posting here. I've got very specific problems which don't seem to be covered in any particular thread. Also, I'm a victim of unwanted manipulations by coworkers that know me intimately and have abused this priviledge using certain stimuli that they know works on me. It scares me! I don't want my freedom stolen from me. Abuse at home has also been a problem in the recent past. I've got multiple anxieties because of rape etc.. What can I do that may help me out here as well as at home?? </font>

Hugs from:
HelpMe2013

Thanks for this!
HelpMe2013