Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Skeezyks has no updates.

8 yr Member
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 05, 2016 at 12:13 PM

Hello Wandering Soul: It may be mostly a matter of improving your work area. Such things as having an ergonomically designed chair, having your computer correctly positioned (assuming you use one...), having the opportunity to get up & move about periodically, can go a long way toward helping you to be able to work more comfortably. It's not so much about improving you as it is correcting your work area. When your work area is ergonomically correct, you will just naturally maintain correct posture.

I obviously don't know anything about what you do, or who you work for. But your employer should be interested in helping you out with this. Work-related injuries cost employers big bucks. It would be to their advantage to do what is needed to ensure that you are able to perform your duties comfortably & without putting undue strain on your body. I wish you well...

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote