View Single Post
Shaly78
Account Suspended

Shaly78 has no updates.

8 yr Member
22 hugs
given
Default May 10, 2016 at 09:44 AM

Panic disorder, anxiety, psychoses yes, DID no I agree with Amanda in the USA there is no medication for DID . I'm still going to say gesture posture do what is habitual especially if I"m still in the same environment I haven't had an life changing moments. If you the not SHY/ HOST like type, then your emotions might get all over the place from alters that speak in that way where it takes you an a emotionally roller coaster. Don't get caught up in people or T thinking you have be an emotion or show it, I had one bad T for this the rest haven't really told me anything about emotions.......We are use to hiding it until some T convinces you that part of it. I think even moreso for those of us who hear as T progresses, it is my understanding that some systems don't hear seemly that makes it worst. Until you get balance of that part of it you might need something for mood. I'm from the school of thoughts sometimes it is time to be angry, jealous, or disgusted! I think the key is the painstaking part is when you get accustom to emotions showing themselves it can be a roller coast ride for a minute...I think the key is the put a name with that emotion or whatever and speak about balance in the context of what your doing on a day to day, to even back out.
Shaly78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
amandalouise, cheshiregrins