View Single Post
cheshiregrins

Member Since Oct 2010
31 hugs
given
Default May 10, 2016 at 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by possum220 View Post
Having said that medications can made it harder for the my emotions to get anywhere near the surface so 'we' appear to be well. Speaking from my own experience high doses of Seroquel, klonopin and Lovan made 'the voices' go away. I hardly ever switched. I thought I was better but reversing the meds just saw the parts return. I was in a very secure emotional straight jacket but lose the meds and the voices came out to play again.

That's just my two cents worth and my own experience.
Doesn't that mean your condition is being managed though? I guess I'm currently, somewhat chemically straight jacketed. Although I'm on low doses of meds, and being on meds actually makes me aware of the switches, whereas without meds I become oblivious to what's going on. If I wasn't on any meds, I'd still be living a life of chaos and ending up in the hospital etc. So a bit of a "straight jacket" helps in my case. :P

https://lejustemilieublog.wordpress.com/

Last edited by cheshiregrins; May 10, 2016 at 08:31 PM..
cheshiregrins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote