View Single Post
Nimitri

Member Since Sep 2015
217 hugs
given
Default Jun 01, 2016 at 11:03 PM

I know how you feel. I felt it when I was finishing my uni. I felt desperate, craven, unworthy, sick everyday and like a piece of garbage that was just wasting time of everybody. It hurt. It hurt the studying, the edition, the preparation and even know when I finished it I feel the pang of recentment about that time.

I don't know what your goal is or your obstacle to feel so horrible. But I can tell you this: you are worthy. You are worthy to get your job, to try and do your best, to feel as you feel and to suffer and then get up and continue, to smile in a moment and then cry and then laugh and then curl in your bed. Your emotions are not bad. Your fears are real because you suffer them and have the same weight as if they were a fact but this also apply to your abilities, to your positive qualities, to the love you had been shown and the love you have shown yourselves every day when you had woken up and worked, studied and tried. They are as real as the ground beneath you and as worthy of you as you have made them.

I wish I could promise you that you will not fail. That everything will be allright, but I doubt that you would believe me and I think saying that would only hurt you wether your fufill your goal or not.

What I can tell you is this: even if you fail, you are worthy because you never gave up, for years and years, until this moment. You gave everything you were and I'm so proud of you.

Whatever happens, remember this: you are a great person, you are amazing, you did it even when you felt the world was crushing you and life was shocking you each second of each day and you lacked the love of your mother. That's so incredible I can barely put it into words.

And you can survive. You will survive. No matter what, you will survive and continue to move forward, to create your own life. To live and to find peace and happiness.

You can do it.

I know you can.

No matter what.
Nimitri is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
iamspecial, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
iamspecial, MickeyCheeky