View Single Post
BrokenButterfly32

BrokenButterfly32 has no updates.

8 yr Member
Frown Jul 05, 2016 at 01:02 PM

Is there a forum to discuss antenatal depression? I'm not sure that is what I have, but I'm 4.5 months pregnant and my stress, anxiety, and depression have kicked into high gear lately. Im just not myself... At times I feel like I'm looking at myself on the outside as a person I barely recognize. I'm not sad about my pregnancy.. In fact the seems to be the one thing in my life I am happy about. But on the other hand, I don't want to bring this baby into my life when I'm feeling how I've been feeling lately. I want the absolute best for him and I am worried I won't physically be able to be the type of mom I want to be. I have a 2.5 year old daughter who has witnessed me breakdown crying, yelling and losing all my patience, and immediately feeling guilty... I have been trying really hard for her but it's hard sometimes. She ends up watching a lot more tv than I'd like her too because at times I don't have the energy to run around and do the things I wish I could be doing with her. And when I do, I'm not 100% all there. And that pains me even more because I just love and cherish every moment with her and I know this phase goes so quick. And as for my husband... I am finding myself getting angry and bitter toward him quite often, or just plain sad and upset that things aren't the same with us anymore and it's all my fault.

Hugs from:
Anonymous37904