View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2016 at 03:34 PM

i checked it out because people that I know are playing it. did not like it. sure its fun and all but walking around my neighborhood focused on my cell phone waiting for a pokemon character to show up on my screen is not my form of entertainment. not to mention the danger element that when you log on \enter your game anyone else in the city can see the other players. there are many reports starting to show up on news casts and other media stating this game is causing people to get hurt, mugged and victims of other crimes. because people are waiting for others to show up looking for their pokemon to throw the ball at and harming those that show up. there are also many reports of people walking into traffic, slamming into walls\ street signs\ street poles and even ending up in trespassing on other peoples properties, getting arrested because the home owners dont know who that person is walking around their back yards, looking in the shadows, in windows basically looking like they are casing the homes for a break in.

I have caught many people going through my back and front yards and the police are beginning to know me and my wife by name. we are in the process of installing a locked gate \fencing for protection and privacy from this game and people we do not know feeling like they can walk up to our home and point their cell phones in our windows around our lawns and gardens, porches...its pretty sad that there is a cell phone game out there that allows people to invade other peoples property and privacy and the home owners have to resort to fencing\gating in their property from this.

I deleted the game off my cell phone and will never use it again.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
Nammu, shezbut, Takeshi