View Single Post
Misterpain

Member Since May 2016
Default Sep 04, 2016 at 08:37 PM

Actually at my go's office the only exam room room that Mt wheelchair fits through I'd the gyn door so of course in that room there are all booklets on sex and contraception and stuff and reading through one of them well killing time I read that corn husker lotion can be used as well as witch hazel , I brought that up to my doc ( female) and she like me said that's got to be wrong and we reread it and that's what it said but neither of us can imagine that witch hazel would feel like anything other than painful like Tabasco sauce or capsaicin cream ( I tried that for pain and nearly removed my hand , I am allergic to something in it, I eat crazy hot stuff and sauces but that cream was something else) , all in all reading a list of "safe" lubricants was eye opening just as the list of unsafe was strange like they say using condoms lubed with nonoxonol 9 was no longer recommended ( look in the pharmacy and sure enough very few condoms come with it anymore) it's still a safe contraceptive cream, foam and stuff so it perplexed us why it was not OK on a condom , any one know ? And incidently I have heard not to Masturbate with toothpaste it does not feel abrasive on the teeth but it's like beach sand , my late wife and I tried sex in the ocean in the Florida Keys, I don't recommend it.
Misterpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
YOLO Lady