View Single Post
1oxbowgirl
Grand Member

Member Since Sep 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 19, 2007 at 08:33 PM

I am missing most parts of my childhood. I had a Grandmother who was verbally and phyically abusive. She told me if I told my parents that they would not believe me, and also she lied in stating that I was adopted. Thus in believing her lies, the faith and trust that I should have had in my parents never developed. In thinking back I can only recall a few times spent with my brother, but my years from age 2-10, are lost somewheres and I have been trying to find them. I guess the best way is through some type of counseling, and I may try that someday soon.

All my life I have know that I am different. I have trouble with my thinking and processing information. I have trouble in keeping close friends. I am afraid of living, and I don't really know why. I am good at pretending everything is all right, by just gritting my teeth and just charging ahead and getting through the rough spots, but inside I am afraid of failure and getting critized for things I do. I am hoping someone can help me, or at least understand me.
1oxbowgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote