15 yr Member
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 17, 2016 at 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkydaddy View Post
Hi and thank you for your reply.

We are not talking about the same thing here. There are no Deja vue moments, no hallucinating. When the future comes it is how I experienced it. And the past is just as clear as the moment I am in right now. With sounds, smells, tactile and visual input still intact. The issue is delineation between all 3. And that issue only occurs when relating to others. Or communicating everts to others. Solo; by myself it is not an issue.
in my location delineation means to be exact, perfect, have definite borders, ...

examples I think Melissa Gilbert acted with delineation in the miracle worker (meaning I think Melissa Gilbert did a perfect job and she portrayed the character hellen keller perfectly and exactly how Helen Keller was in life according to her own personal diaries)

So are you saying you are looking for or having trouble with finding that defining line between what is your past, present and future, that they are all melting together for you? that you dont have delineation in this respect to what you experience? for you the past, present and future are all one and the same.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote