Old 09-19-2016, 05:13 PM  
rose1985
Grand Poohbah

rose1985 has no updates.

3 yr Member
1,134 hugs
given
Default Re: Finally free!

Just an update. I'm still doing well. I still do look and see how it's going exposing the abuses occurring in this organization. But I'm not obsessed with it. Feels so good! I wish I could share more but like I said there's ppl on pc in it. Not saying they're abusing ppl but I'm sure they've seen some of it happen.

I'm no longer ruled by it. Feels great! I suffered so badly from ptsd that I quit driving. It's been 19 yrs but I'm 're learning driving again by taking lessons and soon I'm hoping to have my license. I have a little money and I'm gonna get a car! It's going to open up so much for me. I'm hoping to join the Unitarian Universalist church and do some activism through there. Start taking a Spanish class, join the y, meet some new ppl. I'm really excited. From the abuse I went through I really isolated myself. I do have one really good friend but I hope to make more. I'm ready. I'm ready to trust again.

Thank you all for your support.

"I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music." Billy Joel
rose1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says: