View Single Post
Anonymous50284
Anonymous50284 has no updates. Edit

Default Sep 29, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
Hi folks,

I'm often a little wary or concerned when asked to create this forum, because I'm afraid that it will feed the self injury behavior rather than be a support or help to its members.

Having said that, I did create the room and hope that all of you make supportive, helpful, and as positive as possible use of it. I hope you find it helpful to talk to one another to find a way to reduce the self injury behavior, rather than just sharing it with one another.

Please take care of yourself and each other.

Best,
John

PS - Please use the trigger icon for your post if it has triggering material in it. This is new as of August, 2003. Thank you and take care.

Hi. Like most people on here im afraid to admit to others that i self injure. Im 15 and this forum could possibly be a good outlet for my problems. But the main reason im scared to open up is because of what people will think of me. Ive already had someone tell me in person that they and nobody cares and another lerson not take me seriously and make a joke out of it. This wouldnt hurt me so bad if they were random people, but no they happen to be my family
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken, Buffy01

Thanks for this!
AmandaBroken, Buffy01