View Single Post
spiritual_emergency
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 25, 2007 at 07:36 PM

<blockquote>
pachyderm: Number 5 seems to have been removed by the user.

I'm not certain why he might have chosen to do so but I do recall that the fifth video included a message that others who could identify with his personal experience should feel free to contact him. From what I understand, he received a lot of e-mail as a result. Perhaps he has chosen to remove it for that reason.

Meanwhile, Sean also crafted two new videos which may be of interest to those who are interested in exploring the "spiritual" aspects of their own experience:
[*] What Psychiatrists Don't Know About Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia - Part I
[*] What Psychiatrists Don't Know About Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia - Part II

It should be noted that some people may be uncomfortable with this individual's experience of psychiatric care. It should also be borne in mind that his experience was very distressing and negative. I, personally, have had a somewhat more positive experience of psychiatry but I would not be willing for a moment to suggest that anyone should not be able to express their own experience. What I really enjoy about Sean's videos however, is his candor, honesty and sincere desire to share his own experience so that others may benefit.

~ Kindness is cheap. It's unkindness that always demands the highest price.
spiritual_emergency is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote