View Single Post
Apokolips

Member Since Aug 2016
Default Oct 11, 2016 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteraryLark View Post
I don't want to take over your thread without permission, but I do have a couple questions on e-vapes and I figured if I make it here then other vapers who have already posted can put some input.

I smoke cigarettes and with the upcoming rainy season I am posed with the problem of being forced outside in the cold and the rain to smoke my cigarettes. I HATE the cold and the wet and feeling like a dog/addict by smoking in such conditions. When I want to smoke in these times, I try to sneak the evape in the house. My mom is against all types of smoking and will not let me smoke in the house. Do you have ideas on how I can sneak the evape or convince my mom to let me smoke in the house? Garage may be an option, but it is cold, but protected from the rain.

I apologize if this is intrusive on your thread, but I feel this is better than creating my own thread as it takes up less space and I'll have full attention of those who smoke evapes. Thank you.

If mom says no the answer is no. You should respect that instead of finding ways around it.
Apokolips is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Artchic528, dillpickle1983