View Single Post
snowbunny888
Newly Joined

Member Since Nov 2016
Default Nov 07, 2016 at 11:37 AM

Lately during sex, like right in the middle of it my boyfriend will lose his erection. And it'll happen multiple times during sex. We've had sex 5 times in the past 3 days and every time he lost his erection. he came two times, while he was soft. i'm trying to be relaxed about it, i put no pressure on him, we take the time. When we briefly talked about it he said, maybe i'm just tired. But i think it's more than that. This has never been an issue. We've beeen having sex for 8 months and this has never happened once. Some background information; a week ago we got into a fight. He ignored me for a little and i got irritated and sent him a slew of texts. I lost my temper. I said some very hurtful things. He was upset. I'm bipolar. And i'm pregnant. I'm having a depressive episode at this time and i have been for a while. My boyfriend has assaulted me before. Multiple times, emotionally and physically. As i kept giving him chances and choices, he chose to change. And he has. Now i'm depressed and in this deep depression i have become the person i am not. Complaining, stressing, anxious. He says he fell in love with someone else. He says i used to be cool and relaxed. What happened between us, it's made me this way. Sorry for all the extra stuff i thought it might have something do with this.
snowbunny888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lost_in_the_woods, Skeezyks