View Single Post
wwwcitricacid

Member Since Dec 2016
19 hugs
given
Default Dec 12, 2016 at 10:25 PM

1: The three words that describes myself would be... Satisfied, disinterested, unambitious.
2: I have always been a person who was more interested in things other than socializing and people. The older I got my interest in socializing decreased.
3: Other people see an ordinary person, a very quiet ordinary person.
4: The biggest hardship is the lack of proper social skills that I would have cultivated if I socialized more in my younger years but since I don't want to talk to people this isn't really an issue. I'd say the biggest advantage I have is being happy with being isolated and that can be useful since there are times when you cannot avoid being alone.
5: I'd say what contradicts with the schizoid stereotype is occasionally talking to people, most of those conversations are done online with a cousin and friend on facebook at least a few times a month. I probably have a proper conversation face-to-face twice a week.
6: When I compare my life with others I'd say I like how my life is, I'd say the only bad thing is missing out on the life's opportunities that I would rather avoid but that is not necessarily a bad thing.
7: I don't really want to do anything in particular so I kill time with beer and the internet. I work part-time in a restaurant as a dishwasher.
8: Considering the stress and peer-pressure that the majority go through I'd say I am thankful for being Schizoid.
9: In my teen years I was a bit of a nightmare. I defied the education system and failed in my grades on purpose, all I wanted to be was an artist or a bin man so I did not see the point in trying. I was pretty much a starving artist and may have took it a bit too far. Had a girlfriend once, she got bored of me so I let her go since I learned that romance is too much and not really my thing. I've learned that I am happiest without the demands that others put on me.
10: I would like to increase the volume of my voice so I would not have to repeat myself to everyone I talk to.
11: Many things annoy me. For example, having to repeat myself because the person said 'what' probably out of habit spite having heard me perfectly. Dropping things, rude people, loud people, sneezing, dog barking etc. Stuff like that.
wwwcitricacid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote