View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Dec 18, 2016 at 07:33 PM

I feel like this myself. I believe that I am pretty well liked out there. Should I choose I feel like I can make friends pretty easily and I am well liked. The problem for me is that more often than not these relationships give me nothing. I don't want to say that they use me but they do use me in a sense. Using me to do things with, using me to talk to when they are bored, using me to "get in trouble". So I do struggle with being told I am Schizoid. I just get nothing from people. People try to get me to "bond" with things that they selfishly want and I decline. Then they feel rejected and suddenly I am dull and weird.

It feels like to have normal relationships you have to just sit back and let people use you and just accept that you have no choice about it.

I also do very well at work. For the last two years I have gotten glowing reviews with things said about me that seemed insane. I have trouble even reading such things. Never mind reacting to them. But I also know that tomorrow that opinion can change on a dime so why should I react to it. Though I understand the convention is to take it completely to hart and gush like a fool. I cannot.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote