View Single Post
KristenRenee

Member Since Dec 2014
1 hugs
given
Default Jan 13, 2017 at 11:34 PM

Hi there. As i have been reading all the posts people have posted about their paranoia it makes me realize that i have been paranoid for the last 9 years. i haven't worked now for 9 years and am on ssdi for my bipolar disorder. But i can clearly remyember the last job I had 9 years ago, paranoia just about had me done in. i would constantly ask the office manager if i was going to get fird. There was no valid reason to even ask her that all the time because i was performing my job well everyday. it wasn't like i had something to feel guilty about and that's why I always asked her that. But needless to say, i did end up getting fired after all. it was because my head took complete control over me and my feelings and thoughts that i did eventually become unable to perform my job at all. so i actually think that my own head and feelings got the best of me and when i asked if i was going to get fired, i realized that i was actually moving myself towards that option which in fact I did. My bipolar and paranoia have ruined my life. I also have substance abuse issues which only irritate the problem even further. I never ever feel comfortable in my own skin anymore. i hate being this way but i see no hope insight of anything changing near soon for me. Thanks for listening to my posts.
KristenRenee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lost_in_the_woods, Skeezyks