View Single Post
Rhapsody
Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2006
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 15, 2007 at 01:13 AM

Just wanting to VENT or RANT........... but comments are Welcomed.

I am not for sure that I wish to share any more of myself and my feelings when I am having a relationship crisis and need to post in the Relationship Forum for too many people are harsh and jump on me when I express my true feelings concerning men (that which a very abandoned forgotten and discarded teenager holds the feelings to - not to mention all the sexual abuse that happened, to me by men, from age two to age twelve) - the teenager is sixteen (lost before she could find herself).

.... She needs to be heard so that her feelings and wounds can be validated (for no one ever listened - no one ever stopped the pain) and yet others do not like to hear the anger that so many men over her life time has created - guess she remains quite for another twenty years.

Me / Her - Her / Me -
I am getting tired of how people react to the expressed anger and pain of a sexually & mentally wounds soul - that which a young child and teenager never asked for in the first place....... created by MEN.

She almost HATES them - While I have tried my best to LoVe in spite of the Past.
How can one win out over such deviated sickness that was forced upon another?

Why do people want to hate ME for the PAIN that needs to be healed from - by my way of healing, sharing & venting?
Rhapsody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote