Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,906 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 01, 2017 at 02:08 AM

I believe I am cured of schizophrenia..

I believe many things.

I believe psychosis is thought induced high energy. Or high energy induced thought. There's absolutely no way of going around it. And that's why there is no such thing as infinite. Which is God. God created existence. God is real and is not real. That's why there is an infinite.

I created, everything.

That's why, if someone takes PCP, they go psychotic or can even on antipsychotics which stop psychosis (Or partially), people still get psychosis.

I can put sentences together again. But those sentences weren't disorganized in the first place. It was just based on someones opinion. That's why I never had schizophrenia in the first place, and I did. That's why it's called disorganized and paranoid. There is NO such thing as individual schizophrenia. There is only one. Or many..

I also am a functioning schizophrenic. I've had mania about 100-150 times but always knocked myself out with Risperidone. What's why mania is euphoria and not euphoric sometimes. Euphoric as hell without drugs and I should have noticed.

I understand the paradox.

The reason music sounds so good to people and bad to others while others like the music the other hates or likes, it's based on environment.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote