View Single Post
smur

Member Since Feb 2017
Default Feb 28, 2017 at 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlffyChic View Post
I take pain meds for pain but seems like when i get them refilled i always always always end up taking more than needed cause i get a buzz then i end up running out early and then hurting the next few weeks till i can get more. i buy them off the street too when i'm out and it's really causing financial trouble. i will not absolutely will not tell this to anyone professional because i don't want them to cut me off for good cause i do need them for the pain but i'm just so tempted when i have a whole bottle to take more than needed. i could get by with 2 a day if i did it according to my pain level but i end up taking 6-9 a day or more sometimes. are there any suggestions for what i can do to try to get a hold on this. every single month i get my refill i say i'm gonna take them right this time and every time i get them filled i over-do it. i've thought about giving them to my husband to hold and let him give them to me when i need them so he could kind of regulate how i use them but then i'd have to tell him why i need him to do this and i don't want him to know i'm a "pill head"
Maybe having a conversation with your husband will make you feel better about the situation. He may be able to help you and might not even think of it as you being a "pill head."
smur is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nushi