View Single Post
justafriend306

Default Mar 08, 2017 at 05:38 PM

I'm not sure where to post this but I suppose as the internet is a symptom of it this is a good place to start....

1. I am addicted to the News. All day long my TV is tuned into 24 hour news. And this is where it comes to the Internet. Since I first went on line in 1994 I have spent all my free time checking and rechecking, visiting and revisiting News websites. I don't use my cell phone for social networking like most people, instead I use it for notifications from my preferred News providers. As I don't work, this takes up most of my day from the moment I wake up.

2. I am addicted to email. I don't text. I don't use social networking much, I avoid chatting. I EMAIL. I spend a great deal of time each morning (hours) writing and answering emails. I write at length, I write copiously. When I have finished I am disappointed with myself because I didn't write longer or wasn't humorous enough, etc. I sometimes write the same people multiple times a day.

So, right now it is 4:30 in the afternoon. I am watching the News, have 6 browser tabs open to News sites, and have my Email open. With the exception of a commitment I had to attend to I have been sitting here since 430 AM. And that commitment? I've made excuses all week putting it off just so I can sit here like a knob.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bipolar angel, bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi