View Single Post
mc2ed

Member Since Dec 2016
1 hugs
given
Default Mar 16, 2017 at 09:24 AM

WOW...I am giving you a long distance salute.....I can not even imagine the level of stress...you have....and still be upright and functioning....I am incredibly impressed that you are able to function at the level you are....and your awareness of the living conditions and how you need to offer at different levels to those in your family.....

I have to say....though....I am thrilled you are not going to drink...that is another very wise decision you are making....I can't imagine what too much alcohol would add to the equation that is your life.....You are an exceptional human Be-ing....

I wish there were some way I could help you....I have no words of wisdom...and live across the planet...just read your words and had the need to respond...as I would be overwhelmed ....I am happy the music is helping you....reading your words too...I will offer....I have faith in your abilities to care for your family....you have my vote....in that you are doing the best you can.....especially in your situations.....

I send mental emanations of long lines of angels or warriors....which ever you need to keep you going strong.....may peace be your companion with everything you face...
mc2ed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Data