View Single Post
Takeshi
Account Suspended
Takeshi says "Quod gratis asseritur,gratis negatur."

8 yr Member
2,544 hugs
given
Default Mar 29, 2017 at 03:40 PM

Just dropping by, always good to find you in here, Bill3.

So, it was a mother's day a short while ago? I didn't notice that. If you're a boy or a girl, it doesn't matter. How you got your life f-ed up, how dysfunctional your family is, these have nothing to do with what I'm going to post here. From my own experience, I have tried or I went through a little, sorta cathartic moments that made me realize what a mother/parenthood should've been in my life, I still hate her. Before you think along with me, *think/fill in "the best part about your parents" here*, I can't even do that right now even if I tried.

You know, we sometimes hear that kids self-harm just to get attention. I don't believe in none of the bull crap. I won't hear of it even if you claim that is why you do it. I'm not saying this to change anyone's minds, logically speaking, the actual harming will cause cascade reaction in emotional harm in everyone involved, I'd ignore that though.

"No, that's not what I'm doing....", JADE would work, justify, argue, defend and explain to your self to the best of your ability, you needn't to be perfect. It's perfectly understandable that you'd be able/unable to say NO, smart parents would know that that is part of the reason, that's something that should be understood without a single word/blame uttered from their ugly mouths/faces.

Comments/replies, so not welcomed, especially if you have kids of your own or professional counselors. Bye.

Last edited by Takeshi; Mar 29, 2017 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: guess my parents had been master extortionists, and then a con-tortionist was born to keep myself out of trouble.

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken

Thanks for this!
AmandaBroken, Fizzyo