January
Legendary

January has no updates.

15 yr Member
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2017 at 08:15 PM

Welcome, Mystic! You'll find loving people here who are really supportive. We're glad you're here.

I would love to answer each of you, but I can only sit here for a short while. I'm in a lot of back pain. The pain will subside some with time. The Dr. told me he's going to send me to a nuero surgeon when I am finished with the shots because my leg and foot are going numb and I'm unstable to walk when it happens.

Belle is having a really hard day. She hears people out the door and is crying a lot. The neighbor's gf stopped me today and told me she is worried about Belle because she cries when I go to the Dr. She said my neighbor told her to stay out of it because Belle would be fine, but she felt I should know. I told her that Belle doesn't cry long after I'm gone, she'll be fine and not to worry about it. She honestly is concerned and she's part of the cause! She also told me her cat, which is not supposed to be here wanted to play with Belle. The cat was arching it's back and hissing. It's also twice the size of Belle. I told her Belle would not be playing with her cat! My blood pressure feels like it's going through the roof.

This week is especially painful and stressful. Please know that I am thinking of you every day and that I am also praying for you every day. Thank you for always being there for me and for Belle.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
BlueEyedMama, Kiya, lizardlady, possum220

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Kiya, Mysticcheezwhiz