Legendary

January has no updates.

15 yr Member
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2017 at 02:53 PM

Thank you so much for the good advice and Liz,
thank you for the link. I've figured out the cost of the insurance for five years. I'd be better off saving my money instead. At least, I think so.

Liz, I wish you could come and be redneck on the woman. I've completely lost my temper three times in my life. Each time,
it was in defense of someone else. These were life and death situations. I got that angry the other day when the woman caused Belle to run away. I had to run - er walk fast - after Belle though and it got me away from the person.

The animal shelter here offers help with spaying costs. At least they used to do it. Calling them for info is on my to-do list for next week.

No, I didn't get Belle from the shelter. She was going around and around my van and was crying. That's how she was found and my friend who has lived in the community her entire life was able to track down the story of Belle's life and abuse and how she was thrown out in the middle of a very busy highway.

Kiya, I had no idea about those statistics. What a wonderful idea about the bag. I wish I had known that when I had to escape. Great advice!

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, Kiya, possum220

Thanks for this!
cakeladie, Gus1234U, Kiya