cakeladie
Magnate

cakeladie has no updates.

8 yr Member
4,529 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2017 at 07:54 PM

Thanks everyone for the advice and I have to put me first. I am having a lot of trouble breathing, walking and these migraines. I will get the number to give to my daughter. I also now have her address and I will call the police myself if need be.

Liz feel better I worry about you.

Jan I would look in your area for clinics that have spay clinics. I would also look into rescue groups they often times have really good connections to vets. Before we got McGee my hubby had seen him in the bushes at one of his seniors house that he does yard work for and handyman stuff. He wasn't sure about bring him home. At the same time I was at the grocery store and this lady had a cart full of cat food. I said to her wow you must have a lot of cats and she said no she's part of feral cat foundation and I told her about McGee and all the cats there having kittens. She demanded the lady's address so she could go get McGee. We kinda knew he was sick but he was very little so we really didn't want to take him away from his momma. She said he needs to go to the vet. She gave me her phone number and I said I would pass it on and I did

Ken brought McGee home the next day and if he had not he would have died. I passed on the lady's phone number and she arranged with the home owner to capture the cats and get them fixed. She also called me to check on McGee and she continues to check in on him. She told me if we could not afford his treatment that they had connections to different vets who donate their time to help animals. I did not need her help but if I could not afford his care I would have called her in a heart beat.

So there are options out there. You might also try and talk to the place you get her phone and explain that you are on SSDI and money is tight they may be able to give you a discount. If that fails write a letter to the manufacturer of the dog food. A lot of times if you do that they will send you coupons for the food or free samples.

If I lived closer I would go all redneck on your neighbor. It takes a lot to get me riled up but once I am Watch out:

So there are options out there you just need to think out of the box. And it cost a lot more to spay a female then to neuter a male. My daughter just had her dog spayed and I was surprised at the cost.

Take care everyone

Hugs.

Hugs from:
January, Kiya, lizardlady

Thanks for this!
BlueEyedMama, Gus1234U, January, lizardlady